We are very happy to be carrying this thermometer which is made right here in the USA. This Tel-Tru thermometer is a wonderful thermometer made from the highest-quality stainless steel. The 5" stem is equiped with a pan clip for easy use and the large two inch dial is great for quick temperature checking. This is the thermometer the pros use because of its accuracy and durability.
Tel-Tru is known as one of the world's premier thermometer manufacturers.
- Manufatured in USA
- 2" Dial
- 5" Stem
- 0/220 Degrees F Temp. Range
- -10/100 Degrees C Temp. Range
- Pan Clip
- Recalibration Nut
- ±1% Full Span
- Glass Lens
TO CLEAN: Wash stem only in hot, soapy water after use and sanitize well before use.
RETURN INFORMATION: We cannot accept returns of used equipment. For our full return policy, please click here.
Since the cheese making process happens at temperatures similar to our healthy body temperatures, a good quality medical thermometer can be used to calibrate your new thermometer, since they tend to be extremely accurate for this short range.
1. Run some warm water to between 88-98F into a container deep enough to immerse both thermometers and place thermometers in the water.
2. Read both thermometers once they have stabilized.
3. If your new thermometer is not reading at the same temp as the medical thermometer, locate the nut found under the dial head.
4. Using a wrench, turn the nut clockwise or counterclockwise as needed until the needle on reads the same temperature as the medical thermometer.
5. Your good to go!!! Repeat this procedure every 2 months or as needed.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: