4" Wide x 1-3/4"High with a closed bottom. Heart shaped food grade polypropylene cheese mold made in France. These are often used to mold a desert called Couer a la Creme. They have also been used for Creole Cream Cheese Molds.
RETURN INFORMATION: We are sorry but we cannot accept returns of used equipment. For our full return policy, please click here.
The perfect gift for your sweetheart! In French, Coeur a la Crème means "Heart with Cream." I believe there is no better gift for your sweetie than a plate of Coeur a la Crème, smothered in succulent strawberries.
Things to have on hand:
What you will need:
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Fromagina
- 2 T granulated sugar
- 2 T heavy cream
- 4 egg whites, beaten until stiff
- Combine the Fromagina, sugar and cream in a medium bowl.
- Genltly fold egg whites into Fromagina mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly into two Coeur a la Creme molds lined with butter muslin. (It will help if the butter muslin is wet. This keeps it from sticking to the mold.)
- Let set for 6-10 hours in the fridge.
- Gently pull up the butter muslin to remove the heart from the mold.
- Serve with fresh fruit, syrup, or melted chocolate. Enjoy!!
Click here and here for more information on Coeur a la Creme on our bolg.