MADE IN THE USA! (This item is drop shipped and may take 1-2 weeks for delivery.)
The ability to test and monitor the acid levels of milk and the development of acid during the process will help with making more consistent batches of cheese.
If you want to take your cheese making a step further and measure the actual percentage of acidity this is for you. Simply squeeze the bulb to auto-fill (it will always start at 0ml) then turn the stopcock to dispense NaOH drop by drop or in a stream.Note:
this will measure the Total acid %, it will NOT measure pH.Return info
: This item is warrantied against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
For our full return policy, please click here
Some of the Benefits of using this Acid meter are:
* Greatly speeds up the dispensing of Sodium Hydroxide NaOH for acid titration
* Reduces danger of solution spills.
* Eliminates waste.
* Accurately graduated and calibrated to 20C very repeatable.
* Pump bulb pushes solution into buret and drains to 0 ml mark automatically.
* Ground glass stopcock provides positive flow control and is easy to adjust.
* Overall it makes acid measurement a very convenient and useable tool that you will not be afraid to use and thus will improve your quality and consistancy of cheesemaking