by Marie Laforet, 144pgs, soft cover
50 decadent and delicious dairy-free recipes that everyone will want to indulge in.
If you're vegan or simply looking to go dairy-free, enjoying the creamy
simple pleasure of a cone or dish of ice cream can be a challenge -- not
to mention longing for the stretch and ooey, gooey goodness of cheese.
These completely vegan but completely delicious recipes will have you
enjoying some luscious cheese and ice cream with a minimum of effort but
a lot of flavor.
All the recipes contain natural and organic ingredients, making them
healthy and surprisingly easy to prepare. With just some organization
and preparation, you'll be creating sorbets, ice cream, ice pops and
frozen desserts along with flavorful artisanal cheeses in the warmth and
comfort of your kitchen.
Full color throughout, with over 60 photos plus easy-to-follow
instructions and techniques makes this the perfect cookbook for
established vegans or for someone who is simply looking to embrace a
Book include the following sections:
Part 1- Vegan Cheese
- The Classics, Vegan Style (Paremsan, Cheddar, Mozzarella, and more)
- Fermented Cheeses (Creamy Almond Cheese, Kombucha Cheese, Tofu Cheese and more)
- Specialty Cheeses (Cheese with Olives and Rosemary, Hummus Cheese Dip, Nacho Cheese Sauce and more)
Part 2- Vegan Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- Ice Cream and Sorbet (Vanilla Ice Cream, Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream, Raspberry Frozen Yogurt and more)
- Ice Pops, Bars and Cones (Rainbow Rockets, Smoothie Ice Pops, Chocolate Praline Cones and more)
- Delicious Frozen Desserts (Ice Cream Sandwiches, Frozen Mini Layer Cakes, Apple Cinnamon Granita and more)